DHARMAVIR ANAND DIGHE ENGLISH MEDIUM
SCHOOL & JR. COLLEGE, VIRGAON
Dharmavir Anand Dighe English Medium school was established in june 2000 as an independent school. The School has a team of devoted and qualified staff.Several alumni of the school occupied high positions in various fields like business and industry, banking, chartered and cost accounting, self-employment, education, social service, music, drama, sports etc. The School has adequate infrastructure that includes excellent buildings & library, well equipped computer laboratories, reading halls, hostel, gymnasium, gymkhana, audio-visual equipments and teaching aids. The School provides regularly all types of facilities to students and teachers.The School organises variety of cocurricular and extra-curricular activities for the benefit of students. .
1: Z.P. Ahmednagar... Best Activity Base School Award. 2006.
2. Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Rashtriya Shikshak Parishad- Karmavir Bhaurao Patil. Best Education Institute Award.
3. Daryasagar Sanstha, Jalgaon- Maharshi Walmiki Best School Award
4.Maharashtra Rajya Marathi Patrakar Sangh, Mumbai- Best School Award.
5.Knowledge Hours International- Best Management Award.
6. Jaihind Yuva Manch- State Level Best School Award.
7. Geeta Parivar- Sanskar Gaurav Puraskar
8. Vidya Ratna puraskar, Maharashtra Gaurav Puraskar
Our vision is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence. To provide an educational programme that develops students' curiosity and creativity. To develop responsible and engaged learners. ... To provide a curriculum that is rich and relevant and allows all students to succeed. To promote a strong, supportive partnership between home and the school and the wider community.
1.To train, transform and empower the minds of our students by providing them high quality education.
2. To impart various Life and Management skills to the students in order to acquaint them with the world beyond textbooks.
3. To provide k.G to P.G Education in same campus.
4. To enhance research culture among the staff and the students.
5.To create socially responsible citizen by empowering students with knowledge.
1. Personal happiness
2. Holistic Education for individual and social transformation by Academic
Excellence, Psychological Soundness and Ethical Sensitivity.
3. Social piece and harmony
4. Academic excellence
5. Professional success
1.To create an environment for effective teaching-learning.
2. To induct highly qualified, competent, trained and motivated faculty and administrative staff.
3.Establishing an excellent support facilities required for good education on continuous basis.
4.Global environmental balance.
5.Establishing the procedures and methodologies for regular monitoring and control of quality of academic programs.
6. To motivate the faculty to take part in all kinds of research and extension activities.
7.To have active participation of Alumni in overall development of the college.
8.Organising and nominating the faculty for in-house and outside training programmes, seminars and conference
1. Annual social Gathering.
2. Cultural Activities
3. Scholarship Exam.
4. Excursion tours Education
5. Vocational Guidance.
6. Annual sport meet.
7. Fancy dress.
8. Personality development
9. Yoga and Meditation.
10. Computer Education.
11. Sanskrit shloke.
12. Parents meet.
13. Ward guard system
14. Anand Dindarshika.
15. National festivals Meet(haldi-kumkum)
16. Weekly test
17. Field visit.
18. Special classes. Award.
19. Coaching for teachers
20. Horse riding.
21. Birthday celebration
22. Dance training
24. Mother parents
25. Anand magazine.
26. Ideal student
1. Natural healthy and Happy Education atmosphere
2. Well-furnished building
3. School campus with all facilities
4. Highly qualified and gentel teaching staff
5.Digital classroom & E learning
6.Extra attendance for draw out hidden talent of students
7. National Intigrity Education
8.Dicipline for future life
9.No bell, No- stick, Moral Education
10.Computer Lab with 100 computers.
11.special coaching for competitive Exam
12. Bus facilities for 40 villages
13. Specious play ground
14.SSC 100% result record
15. Gold medals in various competitive Exam.
Information Of infrastructure is here
|1||Digital classrooms with E- Learning||55|
|2||Library||More Than 20000 Books|
|3||Drinking water||R.O. Machine (waterPurifiers)|
|4||Toilet||Seprate toilet for girls and boys|
|5||Sport Ground||Volley ball, cricket,kho- kho, kabaddi and many more|
|6||Computer lab||More Than 100 Computers|
|7||Ladies Room||First aid kits, bed, magazine, tables and chairs, mirror, vending Machines Incinter|
|8||Safety||Safety guards, wall compound, 24/7 Guard, C.C.T.V|
|9||Hostel||Separate hostels for boys and girls (girls-500 and boys- 750)24/7 -R.M.O. (Doctor)|
|10||Mess||Best quality food and purified drinking water|
|11||Meeting Hall||Capacity is more than 1000|
|12||Multipurpose Hall,Auditorium stage||Capacity is more than 1000|
|13||Art Room, Music room||Facility for every student|
|14||Bus facilities||40+ villages of Akole, Sangamner and Sinner Tahsil.|